In July of 2014 the Almond Glen Owners Association, INC will hold it’s Annual Meeting of the Membership. During this meeting the 2013-2014 Board of Directors will step down and the 2014-2015 Board of Directors will be elected.
In an effort to prepare for that election we would like to begin collecting the names of persons interested in running. The names of persons interested in running for the 2014-2015 board will be listed on the HOA website (www.almondglenhoa.org) so that neighbors can make an informed decision in July.
Interested persons should email the following information to: email@example.com so that you can be added to the list of candidates. The board of directors will act as a nominating committee and will vote to nominate anyone who is qualified to act as a member of the board of directors and requests to be added to the candidate list. Persons who would like to nominate someone for election should encourage that person to contact us asap. Again, ALL qualified persons will be nominated and added to the candidate list. Anyone not nominated will be contacted and given an explanation as to why they are not being nominated.
Candidates will be added to the list in the order which the board receives the candidates information. Candidates are encouraged, but not required, to provide a small headshot style photo (passport photo) to be placed beside their information on the website.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Almond Glen Owners Association, INC.
Member – Board of Directors
By providing this information you are stating that you understand you are asking to be nominated by the Almond Glen Owners Association, INC board of directors (nominating committee) for the roll of 2014-2015 Board Member. Nominations will be approved as they are received and then posted to the the Almond Glen Owners Association, INC website and could be posted to Facebook.com, Nextdoor.com, and other internet or social media websites. Nominees are encouraged, but in no way required to provide all information and a photograph. All information and photographs will then be posted to the HOA website and may be posted to Facebook, Nextdoor and other social media websites. By providing your information and photo you are agreeing to allow the Almond Glen Owners Association, INC, it’s board members and agents to post your image and information to the internet and/or send that information by e-mail and/or US Mail. Candidate information will be posted to the website in as orderly a fashion as possible. Volunteers will provide the labor and will therefore make no guarantees regarding when information will be added or updated. Nominees should contact the board of directors or AMG if they submit nomination information and do not see their name added to the candidate list (found on www.almondglenhoa.org) within 7 days. Please email all nomination information to almondglenhoa.org.
Address (will not be listed publicly unless you are elected)
Phone number (contact info only, will not be listed publicly)
Email (contact info only, will not be listed)
Board of Director Candidate Questionnaire:
- What is your motivation for running for the Board of Directors?
- What do you consider to be the primary functions of the Board of Directors?
- Have you ever served as a member of a board of directors? Where, when and for what organizations?
- What personal characteristics do you possess that will enhance the make-up of the board?
- Have you served on any Association committees? Please Explain.
- Have you been involved in any Association activities that have helped to improve the lifestyle of our Members? Please Explain.
- Almond Glen Owners Association, INC board members are often called upon to make financial decisions which may drastically effect the financial health of the corporation. What financial policy making and/or financial decision-making experience do you have?
- Explain the importance and functions of the Declaration (CC&Rs), By-Laws, and any Rules and Regulations to the governance of Almond Glen Owners Association, INC.
- What do you see as the most significant problems or issues facing the Board and how would you specifically rectify them?
- What long range goals do you believe the Association needs to adopt regarding the present and possible future services and amenities?
- Please state your overall “platform” in 100 words or less.
- Please provide a short bio (100 words or less) suitable for publishing.
Please email answers to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a photo. All answers and the photo are provided voluntarily. Interested persons are only required to provide Name, Address, Phone Number, and Email in order to be nominated.